Ive been sick with this Flu thing for over a month now, and Im scared its not gonna go away :(
What if It doesnt? They said they might have to take an X-Ray of me if I dont get better, Im tired, Sick..Bored, Lonely.
I want it to stop. Like I snap my fingers, and All I hear is, the beauty of nature, not people made sounds. Im bored of those, Bored of cars, books, school. Why not leave one day, where we have Just the sounds of nature!
Birds chirping, Best music to me!
Have you really ever stopped, and though about it... Have you taken time to really L o o k At things, I see them differently now, I dont just take a G l a n ce. I S e e The W h o l e and N o t i c e.
Its beautiful that way, It really is.
Taking time in Life, Just stop. Think. E m b r a c e.
Its really Beautiful, I could just sit down on the grass, and stare at the sunset, and hundreds of thousands ideas will croud my mind.
Today It S n o w e d.
First time In a year or so.
B e a u t i f u l
It left me speechless.
The rays of the S U N
Hit the snow, and It S h i n e d everywhere.
Speechless that moment, speechless I was.
N a t u r e
A thing to enjoy.
So stop, and look closer, for what you may think you see, may not really be what you Think.
Ive stared at a puddle, And saw the raindrops fall into it.
Just looking at nature, My whole world just..
F r e e z e s
It does. You try!
Its amazing! My day went alot better since I had just took my sweet time, and noticed things.
Today, I noticed how beautiful God had made everything.
Beautiful he had done indeed.
Now, Nature, is Like..... A piece of glass, dont let it go.. Or It will
S h a t t e r.
Please, Have a lovely life, and live it well..Cause, you only have
O N E.
Now you probably wont waste your time reading this, If you do. Bless you for caring about important things in my life.
your scaring me Daisy <:( but what you wrote is beautiful :') ill pray for you with all my heart! <3
ReplyDeleteDaisy! I am so glad that you are getting better! Please! I did not know you were that sick! Daisy! You will be better and now you are! All you need is a miracle! It WILL happen! :'D
ReplyDelete